PLEASE SUPPORT OUR MISSION WITH A DONATION
Alliant Educational Foundation's Staff and Board of Directors wish to say THANK YOU for your generosity of spirit in supporting our inspirational mission!
Today’s gifts bring tomorrow’s opportunities. Please help support the Alliant Educational Foundation’s mission. By making a tax-deductible donation to any one of our funding priorities, you’ll help to ensure that the students of today will become the leaders of tomorrow.
Online donations are quick and easy via our secure credit card transactions, and you can decide when and how you wish to donate. If you prefer to write a check, please fill out the form below and select "offline donation".
We prefer to thank our donors by name in our public materials because it motivates others to contribute to our efforts. However, if you prefer to remain anonymous, please submit this request below.
You can also support us by simply shopping at Amazon.com, using the Amazon Smile program. Simply click this link and add us as your favorite charity. Every time you shop, go to smile.amazon.com and the Foundation receives a small percentage of your purchase at no extra cost to you.
We encourage our donors to also consider becoming a member of AEF's Legacy Program, Planned Giving Gifts that may include an estate bequest, IRA distribution and/or Life Insurance Proceeds.
Your tax deductible donation can support our mission in many ways, including:
1) Stephanie Byers-Bell Scholarship Fund: Newly established fund that will support an annual scholarship for a California School of Professional Psychology student at the Los Angeles campus who is of color and/or is conducting research related to gender equality, race and diversity.
2) Callan-Smith-Meltzoff Scholarship Fund: This scholarship is awarded to a California School of Professional Psychology clinical PhD or PsyD student who is pursuing his/her professional education and training in Clinical Psychology at the San Diego Campus.
3) General Scholarship Fund: Your donation to our General Scholarship Fund will be used to provide funding for students who have the greatest need. AEF will choose the deserving award recipients who will receive 100% of your generous contribution.
4) Alliant International University Scholarships: Please refer to the Scholarships page on our website to make a donation to one of the many existing Alliant International University fund options.
5) General Operational Support: Funding to help augment AEF's operations will be used where it is most needed to offset our expenses and help us fulfill our mission in the most efficient way possible.
Your contribution today brings a world of opportunity to diverse students who will lead the way as our future community leaders.
We thank you for your donation!